Sunday, November 9, 2008

random musings vol. II

yes, it's saturday night at 2:51AM. and yes, i may or may not be under some herbal influence. but that's neither here nor there. what is important is that i'm about to drop a nugget of wisdom on urrybody...something i like to call "random musings."

- Iconoclasts on the Sundance Channel is a dope show. They have brought together some ill combinations of people which makes for great TV. Some of my notable favorites include Dave Chappelle + Maya Angelou (sick!), Deepak Chopra + Mike Myers, Robert Redford + Paul Newman (which they re-aired in the days after his recent passing), Paul Simon + Lorne Michaels, and most recently, Bill Maher + Clive Davis.

- Peep "Queens Get The Money" off Nas' most recent album. It is straight mo fiah buh! buh! buh! Takes me back to the Illmatic Nas rather than the Oochie Wally Nas, ya dig?

- I'm still smiling after the results of Tuesday. Barack "Barry" Obama will soon be running the free world and I couldn't be happier, sheitttt.

- Tracy Morgan is effin' hilarious. He killed it on this past week's episode of 30 Rock. I'm upset I missed his show tonight at the legendary Apollo, but to those of you bastards that did go, lechayim!

- I think ima buy myself an original Nintendo NES system. Kiki is itching to play Duck Hunt, Contra, and obvi Mike Tyson's Punch Out. The Wii is admittedly dope, but Kiki's going old school.

And on that note, I'm out. Enjoy your Sundays.
-

No comments: