Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"That's what I love about these chinese girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

So apparently the International Gymnastics Committee closed their investigation on whether or not the Chinese female team had underage girls participating. The findings show no wrong doings committed by the 2008 team, but the 2000 team is still under investigation.
If you watched what I watched you also know that this is pure B.S.. I have an 8 year old little cousin and she looks about the same age as half the girls on that team, same size and all. Whatever. (yo Alicia Sacramone! how you doin girl? hit me up sometime.) Though I'm sure it's easier to get away with it if you have a government protecting you and helping to falsify documents. Not that the Chinese would do that of course, maybe the U.S., but never the Chinese.

No comments: