Thursday, October 2, 2008

I EFFING HATE KENLEY

I apologize to all the non-Project Runway viewers out there, but dammit, I HATE this broad. She's a whiny, smug, rude, retarded 50's dressing piece of sh*t. The girl even gives attitude to Tim Gunn for pete's sake. I didn't even know it was humanly possible to be mean to that man. And to make matters worse, instead of actually making a decision last night, OF COURSE the judges decided to let all 4 remaining contestants create collections for NY Fashion Week.

It's official, I hate television (except for Mad Men, duh...speaking of, expect a Mad Men post at some point in the near future).

View the image below if you enjoy things that induce anger and vomit simultaneously.

2 comments:

David Dust said...

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...

CLICK HERE for David Dust's Project Runway recap.

:)

Kumu said...

I too hate Kenley! She needs to learn some manners!