Thursday, February 26, 2009

Top Chef Finale Review



I was all riled up to write my scathing review of the Top Chef Finale in which I truly let out my hate for the douchebag deluxe that is Hosea. But then I read Gawker's on point(and hilarious might I add) review and realized I could do no better myself. On top of that, I then read a Dlisted post about Casey's public statements backstabbing Carla in response to the outcry over the results of last night's episode (f*cking Hosea...)

Please folks, read both of these reviews if you truly want to understand just how enraged Kiki is about this mess.

Dammit Padma, how could you let this happen???

Top Chef Ends. Rash of Self-Inflicted Fork-Into-Eye Wounds Reported - Gawker

Sharpen My Shank - Dlisted

PS I hate Hosea. Sorry, I just had to get that out one more time.
PPS Hosea looks like a real life version of the cartoon guy from Far Side. I hate him. (Props to Gawker for the discovery)

No comments: