Friday, January 30, 2009

Super Bowl Highlights

Admittedly, Kiki isn't too excited about the upcoming Super Bowl. Although I'm a life long Giants fan, I can objectively say that nothing can possibly top last year's Super Bowl, it was one of the best games ever.

This year instead, we get blessed with the freaking Arizona Cardinals (with Kurt Warner's bitch ass) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure that's not the matchup the suits in the NFL wanted come the first weekend in February. Nonetheless, the Super Bowl is as American as apple pie and I plan to be heavily sedated due to a healthy overdose of fatty foods and carb-loaded beers.

To kick off the festivities, check out the link below to NY Mag's 25 Years of Super Bowl highlights. It's worth a 10 minute break from work while you eat your recession-ready lunch consisting of a baloney and white bread sandwich and your RC Cola.

NY Mag's 25 Years of Super Bowl Highlights

No comments: