Tuesday, December 16, 2008

random musings vol. III

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Miss me? Below for your eyeball pleasure, another installment of random musings vol III.

- My top 3 hip hop songs right now, in order are: 1)"Brooklyn Go Hard" by Jay-Z (bananas) 2) "Something Foul" by Nas (old school type ish) 3) the original version of "Be" on the album of the same name (almost makes me forgive him for his new album...turrible)

- The Simpsons is genius. I watched it tonight for the first time in a minute and it is hilarious. Seth McFarlane should be sending Matt Groening royalty checks.

- Whitney Port is foine. Kiki yikey.

- OJ, OJ, OJ....Man, what has your life come to if you are trying to steal back your own memorabilia and pictures of your kids from some strangers in a hotel room in Vegas? And then go to jail for it. You got a lucky break with the verdict of that one trial whose name we won't mention, and you went ahead and effed it all up. SMH. (shout out to Bossip)

- But I tell you what, if OJ's ass is going to jail for 15 years for armed robbery, Bernie Madoff, that dude who ran a $50 BILLION ponzi scheme, should be going to jail forever. When it rains it pours. Gotta love the financial industry right now.

- Kanye's performances on SNL were turrible. If you can't hold a note, turn on that autotune son. damn.

- The new Amex commercials are dope. Remind me to look up what ad agency they use.

1 comment:

beefy said...

yo whitney port was my girl from back in '06, back the hell off