Friday, May 29, 2009

Teachers Gone Awry


Reports are coming out of a female teacher in Queens that slept with her 14 year old student. For some reason I find these stories interesting, mostly because of Van Halen's infamous Hot for Teacher. To be honest all men as young lads have dreamed a dream that parlayed into a similar scenario, and no, we can't help it.

Anyway, while getting more info on the story I came across a website dedicated to teacher misdeeds and I must say, I feel queasy. Hearing one of these stories is sorta entertaining every few months, but after seeing the site and realizing that they have at least a new post everyday, I realize that something just ain't right.

If you want to you can go to badbadteacher.com and check it out yourself, but dude, it's not as cool as you think it might be... it's actually quite scary.

No comments: