Thursday, April 23, 2009

A $4 Hamburger!! Mickey D, You Crazy!


The beautiful taste of a perfectly cooked and condiment painted hamburger, stuffed in between a pillowy bun is unmatched. I was recently brought back to the goodness of a hamburger after avoiding them for the past few months. Never again will I go more than two weeks without one.

Today I enjoyed a Five Guy's double bacon cheese burger. A very good hamburger but not sure if it's really worth $6 bucks. While I ate it I kept thinking that I could be munching on six hamburgers from the Mickey D's dollar menu for the cost of my Five Guy's burger. Don't get me wrong, Five Guy burgers are really good, but maybe if they were a dollar cheaper they would be even better (this is a recession.)

Imagine how shocked I was when I came home and read the McDonald's now has a $4 hammy. I'm not sure if the American public can handle this. The dollar menu has been working out fine, but I guess Ronald wants a different class of friends. How about you ask the Yankee front office how their new friends are doing?

I will be trying this new hamburger, but dammit I won't like it.

No comments: